- foreigners with long-term or permanent residence permit in Bulgaria;
- foreign students and doctoral students admitted to study in universities and research organizations in our country;
- persons residing in Bulgaria for a long time;
- members of diplomatic and consular missions and missions of international organizations accredited in Bulgaria, as well as members of their administrative, technical and service staff and members of their families who live with these persons in a household in the Republic of Bulgaria
- asylum seekers, beneficiaries of international protection: refugees and humanitarian status holders, persons with granted asylum
The multi-national project CONNEcting Cities Towards Integration actiON was co-funded by the European Union’s Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund.
This content of this website represents the views of the authors only and is their sole responsibility. The European Commission does not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.