Foreigners, including third country nationals who hold a document for completed secondary education, providing them with access to education in the higher schools of the country in which the secondary education was acquired, or a document for completed higher education or a degree of higher education, may apply to the higher schools in Bulgaria.
Foreigners can apply in the higher schools of the Republic of Bulgaria:
– in implementation of intergovernmental agreements for educational, scientific and cultural exchange;
– according to acts of the Council of Ministers;
Foreigners may apply for training under the terms and conditions for admission of Bulgarian citizens in higher education institutions of the Republic of Bulgaria, if:
– are nationals of a Member State of the European Union and of the European Economic Area;
– have the status of permanent residents on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria;
– have refugee or humanitarian status;
– are of Bulgarian nationality, certified by Decree № 103 of the Council of Ministers of 1993 for carrying out educational activities among Bulgarians abroad
The multi-national project CONNEcting Cities Towards Integration actiON was co-funded by the European Union’s Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund.
This content of this website represents the views of the authors only and is their sole responsibility. The European Commission does not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.